Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables

От: Joachim Worringen
Тема: Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Joachim Worringen, )
 Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz, )
  Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Joachim Worringen, )
   Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Thom Brown, )
    Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Joachim Worringen, )
     Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz, )
      Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Joachim Worringen, )
   Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Andres Freund, )
    Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Joachim Worringen, )
     Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz, )
     Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Joachim Worringen, )
      Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  (Rob Wultsch, )
      Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables  ("Pierre C", )

Am 25.05.2010 12:41, schrieb Andres Freund:
> On Tuesday 25 May 2010 11:00:24 Joachim Worringen wrote:
>> Thanks. So, the Write-Ahead-Logging (being used or not) does not matter?
> It does matter quite significantly in my experience. Both from an io and a cpu
> overhead perspective.

O.k., looks as if I have to make my own experience... I'll let you know
if possible.

  Joachim