Re: Invalid message format Exception

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Invalid message format Exception
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

On 05/13/2010 01:04 AM, Gnanakumar wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
>> I'm sure most will urge you to move to UTF-8 encoding asap.
> Did you mean the database encoding to changed from SQL_ASCII to UTF-8?

Yes.  That's pretty much the standard now.  I think it's Postgres'
default installation now (but don't quote me on that).

>> Have you tracked down the "offending" insert statement?  Perhaps it's a
>> trigger trying to generate a log message?
> No, I don't have any trigger on this table for INS/UPD/DEL.

I think you'll need to track down example of inserts which are causing
the problem.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Justin Graf
Сообщение: Re: best paging strategies for large datasets?
От: Trinath Somanchi
Сообщение: Postgresql database