Re: missing file in git repo

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: missing file in git repo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
> HINT:  It's all been done and posted to -hackers before too... Along
> with comparisons on on whte "one-time" conversions fare (parsecvs,
> cvs2svn/git), etc, as well as long discussion on which keyword you want
> expanded, and which you don't, etc. bla bla bla...

And in some cases, even indexed to make them easier to find again due to
links at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Switching_PostgreSQL_from_CVS_to_Git

There's an item on there that talks about Tom's specific requests
related to git backbranch workflow, from the last time this came up.
Given Andrew's breakthrough with the buildfarm today, and so many
developers due to be in the same place here this month, that might be
something worth working through the details of live during PGCon.  Most
of the other steps beyond that are on Peter's plate, which isn't as
concerning to me because we at least know for sure he's on-board with
pushing toward the conversion.