Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> writes:
>> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> We'd probably not want to apply this as-is, but should first
>>> tighten up what characters URLPath allows, per Kevin's spec
>>> research.
>
>> If we're headed that way, I figured I should double-check.  The
>> RFC I referenced was later obsoleted by:
>> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt
>
> On reflection, since we're changing the behavior anyway, it seems
> like the most defensible thing to do is make the TS parser follow
> the RFC's allowed character set exactly.  The newer RFC doesn't
> restrict '#' so that possible corner case is gone.

It seems worth mentioning that there is a BSD licensed URI parser on
sourceforge:

http://uriparser.sourceforge.net/

I'm not advocating for using it, I just ran across it and it seemed
of possible interest.

-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector
Сообщение: Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector