Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> We'd probably not want to apply this as-is, but should first
>> tighten up what characters URLPath allows, per Kevin's spec
>> research.

> If we're headed that way, I figured I should double-check.  The RFC
> I referenced was later obsoleted by:
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt

On reflection, since we're changing the behavior anyway, it seems
like the most defensible thing to do is make the TS parser follow
the RFC's allowed character set exactly.  The newer RFC doesn't
restrict '#' so that possible corner case is gone.

Сообщение: Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector
Сообщение: Re: Bug with Tsearch and tsvector