Deactivated options

От Jan-Peter Seifert
Тема Deactivated options
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

there are two dialogues in pgAdmin III where buttons get deactivated for
no obvious reasons.

Backup:
If a schema is chosen for backup the BLOB option is greyed out. However,
according to the docs (
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/app-pgdump.html ) BLOBs are
only being dumped if using the "--blobs" switch in this case. During a
quick check I didn't find a case where a schema dump with the blobs
switch on is larger than the dump without this switch though. Aren't
toasted values affected by this setting?

Query tool:
If using the 'output to file' option the 'OK' button is greyed out if
leaving the delimiter field blank and choosing 'no quotes'. At the
latest this happens when the dialogue is being opened again. However,
sometimes I need these settings and I have to click around to activate
the button again and to save without delimiters and quotes.

Thank you very much,

Peter