Re: Int64GetDatum

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Int64GetDatum
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> No, but trying to build against a non-self-consistent set of files is
> bad.  You really need a pg_config.h that matches the original build of
> the server, and you haven't got that.  I think Greg's point is that
> trying to reverse-engineer that file is considerably more risky than
> building your own packages from scratch.

and once again totally concurring with what you are saying...  for
laughs, I went ahead and tweaked the fields in a copy of the 32bit
pg_config.h that I suspected were obviously wrong, and rebuilt my module
against that, and it got through most of the pl/java test suite.

so I know I'm on the right track, I just need the right pg_config.h from
Bjorn and all will be well with my world.

От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: How to find avg() of sum()?
От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: partitioned lookup table?