Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tom,

Neither database has and per-table autovacuum settings.

However, since this is a production database, I had to try something,
and set vacuum_cost_limit up to 1000.  The issue with vacuuming one page
at a time went away, or at least I have not seen it repeat in the last
16 hours.

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: stats collector suddenly causing lots of IO
Сообщение: Re: stats collector suddenly causing lots of IO