Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine

От: Alvaro Herrera
Тема: Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: Autovaccum with cost_delay does not complete on one solaris 5.10 machine  (Josh Berkus, )

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Tom,
>
> Neither database has and per-table autovacuum settings.
>
> However, since this is a production database, I had to try
> something, and set vacuum_cost_limit up to 1000.  The issue with
> vacuuming one page at a time went away, or at least I have not seen
> it repeat in the last 16 hours.

How many autovac workers are there?