Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Alexandre Leclerc <aleclerc@ipso.ca> wrote:

> At some point I got:
> ERROR: xlog flush request AC/FBEEF148 is not satisfied --- flushed
> only to AC/FB9224A8
> CONTEXT: writing block 0 of relation 1664/0/1214
> WARNING: could not writing block 0 of 1664/0/1214
> DETAIL: Multiple failures --- write error may be permanent.

You're not running out of disk space where that writes, are you?

> It looks like the vacuum command does not want to be execute. The
> other VACUUM is still progressing on the main database in another
> postgres.exe shell.

Wait -- are you saying you're running two postgres instances against
the same data directory at the same time?  (I sure hope not.)

> (If it's the only solution, is it possible to migration from one
> DB directly to the other under windows... I don't know about the |
> command under "windows cmd".)

Yeah, that should work as long as you have the disk space for both
copies.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"