Re: readline library not found

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: readline library not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
zhong ming wu wrote:
> After explicitly specfying these paths with --with-libs and
> with-includes postgres configure is still choking
> on readline.

Doing this is painful, but one hack you can try is pointing:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/me/local/lib

I've used that combined with setting --with-libs and --with-includes
before to get a PostgreSQL build with libedit working in a non-root
account, and that library is similar to readline.

If that doesn't work you might have to adjust LDFLAGS instead, and
that's no fun at all.  This is not a simple thing to pull off.