Re: Can't access entire window in Graphical Query Builder (Windows platform)

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Can't access entire window in Graphical Query Builder (Windows platform)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 14/04/2010 09:35, Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
> Looks good to me.
> But, performance is slow, if I have more number of tables (about more than
> 10 tables).
>
> I have modified your patch, but for some reason not working..
> PFA.. (please check if we can do something about it..)

Well, I tried it. It works great for me. It could probably be faster,
but my computer is not fast already, so I don't think that really counts.

Anyways, it works. It fixes Michael's issue. So I'm for pushing it on
the SVN. Aren't you?

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

Сообщение: Re: Can't access entire window in Graphical Query Builder (Windows platform)
Сообщение: Re: Can't access entire window in Graphical Query Builder (Windows platform)