Re: Can't access entire window in Graphical Query Builder (Windows platform)

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Can't access entire window in Graphical Query Builder (Windows platform)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Ashesh,

Le 12/04/2010 11:14, Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
> [...]
> Right click on GQB will popup a menu (Refresh).
> This will adjust the size of the scroll windows, if the table's size goes
> beyond the current size.

I checked your patch this morning. Works great. Thanks Ashesh.

> 1200x800 is the default minimum size of the scrolled window defined by the
> constants:
> *#define GQB_MIN_WIDTH  1280*
> *#define GQB_MIN_HEIGHT 800*
> *
> *
> I tried adding the same code, when adding a new table/view.
> But, if I select a table for next to get created (by double click on
> left-side tree) and then press left clicks few times, the application is
> crashing.. Hence, just added this code to work with the pop-up menu. :-(

Didn't try this, but will do tonight. It would be better if it
automatically grows the canvas size.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com