Re: pgadmin supports on SLES10.3

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: pgadmin supports on SLES10.3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Please keep the list copied, so others can contribute, know the
status, and future users with problems can find the resolution of
the issue.

manohar cr <manohar.cr@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have SuSe Linux Enterprise Server(SLES) 10 SP 3
>
> my question is.. does pgadmin works on this version??.

I was going to try it out to see, but there's no package for it
showing in YAST, and I don't really know how you're attempting to
install or what version.  I would expect it to work, though.

> if yess.. i will try to fix the error which is showing..

Sure, go for it.  If it still doesn't work, please re-post with the
details of where you got the software, what version it is, exactly
how you're trying to apply it, and what the error message is.
(Without any of that, it's hard to know what to suggest.)

-Kevin