Re: C-Language Function on VC2005: could not load library ERROR

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: C-Language Function on VC2005: could not load library ERROR
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/04/2010 11:35 AM, chaoyong wang wrote:
> It reports an ERROR:
> could not load library "C:\Program
> Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\lib/xml_index.dll": The specified module could not
> be found.
>
> I checked the directory C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\lib,
> xml_index.dll exists.
> I tried to changed "$libdir/xml_index" by "C:\\Program
> Files\\PostgreSQL\\8.3\\lib\\xml_index", error remains.
>
> Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Thanks for all replies.

Most likely a library that xml_index.dll requires to run cannot be
found. Use dependency walker (depends.exe) from dependencywalker.com to
identify the xml_index.dll's direct dependencies, and make sure they're
all accessible.

--
Craig Ringer