Re: How to block access to a scheme

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: How to block access to a scheme
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Eduardo Sá dos Reis<eduardoreis@pjf.mg.gov.br> wrote:

> How to block access to a scheme
>
> I have a database with multiple schemas. I need to block access to
> a particular scheme for doing maintenance on the structure of your
> tables. Does anyone know how to block access to the schema.

I'm not sure I exactly understand, but you can probably find
something on this page that will help:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/sql-revoke.html

Perhaps this?:

REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA x FROM y;

> I also need to disconnect users who are accessing the system.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-ADMIN-SIGNAL-TABLE

Before using these functions, you probably want to modify the
pg_hba.conf file and signal a reload, to block new logins.

-Kevin