Re: Advice on webbased database reporting

От Boszormenyi Zoltan
Тема Re: Advice on webbased database reporting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Davor J. írta:
> I need to make certain views from the database visible online (on our
> webpage) and I wonder if there is any reasonably quick solution for this
> that works with Postgres?
>
> At best, a query should be specified and the user should be able to select
> the layout on certain columns (like stepped, or outlined).
>
> I don't mind running a whole CMS on our Apache server as long as it allows
> me to make reports and is free to use.
>
> Has anyone any suggestions?
>
> Kind regards,
> Davor

have you seen RLIB? It's a nice XML based reporting tool
that can use PostgreSQL. The output can be PDF, HTML, etc.

http://rlib.sicompos.com/

You should get the CVS version from sourceforge,
it has quite some fixes since the last public release.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/