Re: "1-Click" installer problems

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: "1-Click" installer problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If you really want to help and make the installer a better experience, i asked for helping me out debug the issue
"Run the initcluster.vbs and let us know at what line number you are getting the 'Object Required' error message".

But all you replied was : - " I need step by step procedure to install it on Vista or Windows 7, I dont want bits and pieces stuff"..

And then you expect us to help out. If you really care then help out, there is just no point saying, that was working and that's not again and again.

If you mean the number of responses, yes it's great.

The reason I posted this in the general newsgroup is because I thought others would like to know what's going on. But I think this is a newsgroup with a bunch of inflated egos who want to do everything else rather than address the problem. A typical open-source group. Evangelizing PGSQL was a mistake.

Thanks for all your help and good luck to everyone!
-n.

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava

Сообщение: Re: "1-Click" installer problems
Сообщение: Re: "1-Click" installer problems