Re: Socket & TCP connections

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Socket & TCP connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le 28/03/2010 19:11, Nilesh Govindarajan a écrit :
> [...]
> I'm trying to setup PostgreSQL so that, it will not ask password when
> connected locally (socket) whereas it will ask when connected using
> TCP/IP. This should apply ONLY to root account. But this is not working -
>
> local all root trust
> local all all md5
> # IPv4 local connections:
> #host all root 127.0.0.1/32 trust
> #host all root ::1/128 trust
> host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5
> host all all ::1/128 md5
>
> I cannot give passwordless access to TCP/IP because then it will become
> a big security hole using PhpPgAdmin exposed to the public.

Could you be more specific on what's not working? the exact error
message would be a great help. BTW, your settings are good for local
access, but you only allow localhost TCP/IP access.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: could not open segment 1 of relation 1663/743352/743420 (target block 6407642): No such file or directory