Re: pg_restore data block error

От Anjan Dave
Тема Re: pg_restore data block error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Same error again.

What would be the other option? Dump the tables individually and restore them?

Thanks,
Anjan
-----Original Message-----
From: V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems] [mailto:sank89@sancharnet.in]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 1:12 PM
To: Anjan Dave
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] pg_restore data block error

Dear Anjan Dave  ,
-bash-2.05b$ pg_restore -a -d access backups/access/data.pg
pg_restore: [custom archiver] could not read data block -- expected 4096, got 3608
To me this seems as a error in file format.
Anyways try using the following
pg_restore --disable-triggers -i -a -d access backups/access/data.pg

I am dumping from 7.2.4 (RH8 - RAID5 set) to 7.4.0 (RH9).
use  -i switch for restore of data
Kindly shootback it this helps
--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap@jabber.org
ICQ :      264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called by the name Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
This is because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.                   ___                  //\\\                 ( 0_0 )