Re: 9.0 release notes done

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 9.0 release notes done
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Uh, are you saying you want to remove the exiting release note
> subcategories and put everything into 7-8 long lists?  That hardly seems
> like an improvement, or are you talking about make a user-focused list
> that is shorter with 7-8 categories?

I'm talking about adjusting which subcategories we use based on what we
actually have for 9.0., or possibly adding sub-subcategories, where
warranted.  Also, within each subcategory, items should be arranged in
descending order according to how much impact we expect them to have on
users.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com