Re: Pgsql Training.

От Chander Ganesan
Тема Re: Pgsql Training.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Rangi, Jai wrote:

> All,
>
> Just signed up on the list. We are in the process of adopting pgsql
> over mysql. I was wondering if someone can suggest any reasonably
> priced training for pgsql Administration and development. We are in
> southern CA. So anything closer to LA will be convenient and preferred.
>
> There is lots of information on web, but any word from this lists will
> have lot more weight.

The Open Technology Group offers hands-on instructor led training, both
in a classroom setting as well as virtually in a live instructor-led
course.  We also offer training "packages" that include the cost of
airfare and hotel accommodation...

We also offer on-site training that's affordable for groups as small as
3 people.

Let me know if you'd like more information...

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.