Re: Query tool layout issues

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Query tool layout issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 05/03/2010 22:07, Dave Page a écrit :

>>> All of them on top of the latest SVN code. I tried a make clean which
>>> didn't help.
>>>

>> I have them too, and still don't crash. Can you try with empty prefs?
>
> It seems someone forgot to update xrcDialogs.cpp after changing frmOptions :-p

I plead guilty :-/

> BTW, on OSX, the tabset overflows the width of the dialogue now. Can
> we widen the dialogue, and perhaps move all the colour options onto
> one tab?

Yeah, I've seen that. My idea was to put sizers on this dialog and to
widen it. And, if possible, change a bit the dialog (moving the colour
options could be one way of doing it).

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Query tool layout issues
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Follow-up on "Query tool layout issues"