Re: Query tool layout issues

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Query tool layout issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 01/03/2010 21:19, Dave Page a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> I just started using a recent snapshot build of pgAdmin, and found
> some display issues in the query tool related to recent changes that
> could use some attention. Please see the attached screenshot:
>
> - The connection drop-down has become rather ugly (the button doesn't
> line up vertically), and requires scrolling even for a tiny list.

I still need to work on this one, but right now, I need some sleep.

> - The left-hand margin is the same colour as the text area now. Can we
> make it gray again please?

Can you check margincolor.patch? Works OK for me on GTK and Mac OS X.
Didn't bother to check on Windows.

The color used is #dddddd. Probably I should add the ability to
customize it, as we can already customize much of the background and
foreground colors.

> - The buttons to the right of the recent queries combo are not lined up with it.

Can you check query.patch? Works OK for me on GTK, and is less ugly on
Mac OS X. Is it good enough for you?

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org