Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?

От Tommy Gildseth
Тема Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andre Lopes wrote:
> I have contacted again the support center on a2hosting.com
> <http://a2hosting.com> and the answer was that is no manual creation of
> triggers on PostgreSQL, bu the guy have send to me a link with MySQL
> information about the subject,
> https://support.a2hosting.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=500
> <https://support.a2hosting.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=500>
>
> There are more a2hosting customers here that can create Triggers?

This gives me the feeling that the support center doesn't know what
they're talking about, and thinks Postgres works the same way as MySQL,
where you do indeed have to be an administrator to create triggers.

--
Tommy Gildseth
DBA, Gruppe for databasedrift