Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 13/02/2010 20:04, Maga Abdurakhmanov a écrit :
> Hi, I've made changes to the patch according to Guillaume suggestions.
> See an attached file. Thanks!

So far, so good.

I only have one complaint. The UI on GTK is weird. Did you work on
Windows? (the "Stripping trailing CRs from patch." messages seem to
indicate that)

On GTK, the text is too big. See attached screenshot.

If you can't work on this on Linux/GTK, I'll do. Just tell me.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Сообщение: Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration