Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs wrote:
> One question then: how do we ensure that the archive does not grow too
> big? pg_standby cleans down the archive using %R. That function appears
> to not exist anymore.

You can still use %R. Of course, plain 'cp' won't know what to do with
it, so a script will then be required. We should probably provide a
sample of that in the docs, or even a ready-made tool similar to
pg_standby but without the waiting.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL