Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches

От Matteo Beccati
Тема Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Il 11/01/2010 12:58, Dave Page ha scritto:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Matteo Beccati<php@beccati.com>  wrote:
>> I recall having tried AOX a long time ago but I can't remember the reason
>> why I was not satisfied. I guess I can give another try by setting up a test
>> ML archive.
>
> I tried it too, before I started writing the new prototype archiver
> from scratch. I too forget why I gave up on it, but it was a strong
> enough reason for me to start coding from scratch.
>
> BTW, we only need to replace the archiver/display code. The search
> works well already.

It took me no more than 10 minutes to set up AOX and hook it up to a
domain. An email account is now subscribed to the hackers ML.

I'll try to estimate how hard it could be to write a web app that
displays the archive from the db, even though I'm not sure that this is
a good way to proceed.

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Сообщение: Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches
Сообщение: Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches