Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Selena,

> Who will be around that can help staff the booth?

I don't know what time I'm speaking; otherwise, I should be around to staff.

You might want to bug the catalyst people to get the word out directly;
since they're organizing LCA this year, they may be too preoccupied to
read this list.

--Josh Berkus