PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seekingvolunteers!  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi!

I've signed up for a PostgreSQL Booth for Open Day at LCA, January 23,
2010 from 11am-2pm.

To complete the form, I need:

-the names of people that will be occupying the booth, to save us time
if you could confirm which of those on the booth aren't registered
delegates for the the conference and we'll make name badges for them.
Anyone occupying the booth that is a delegate can wear their name
badge from the conference.

Who will be around that can help staff the booth?

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work