Re: Open Source BI Tool

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: Open Source BI Tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Apr 27, 2010, at 9:33 AM, akp geek wrote:

> Hi all -
>
>              I would like to know, if there is a open source BI tool for creating reports against Postgres database ?
appreciateyour help

Pentaho, BIRT, JasperReports (and associated tools like iReport), JFreeReport, DataVision, OpenReports,
FreeReportBuilder,rlib, fyiReporting and xTuple are some to take a look at. There's a lot of overlap and repackaging of
muchthe same underlying engines in there.

The first three are the most commonly mentioned.

Cheers,
  Steve