Re: BUG #5168: cannot login to server

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: BUG #5168: cannot login to server
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
If the installation is done by the One-Click Installer (from
EnterpriseDB), Then it contains the libssl.so.4.
Please check the /opt/PostgreSQL/8.4/lib directory for that library.
It's strange though as the path is added in your ld.so.conf.d/
Also if your system has libssl.so.4 in /lib or /usr/lib that will take
precedence but the error suggest you dont.

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava