Re: idle connections

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: idle connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Aras Angelo wrote:
> Thank you for the informative post.
>
> We believe this was caused by a network issue yesterday after checking
> our network speeds. We were maxing our ethernet port at 100 mbps....
Ah, yes. In a previous life we once had a very successful internal
load-test turn into a rapid and complete meltdown in real life because
all the modem users kept processes occupied for long periods while the
data dribbled back and the server maxed out on available threads/processes.

Cheers,
Steve

От: Aras Angelo
Сообщение: Re: idle connections
От: u235sentinel
Сообщение: postgres 8.3.8 and Solaris 10 problems?