where the stored function meta data can be found?

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема where the stored function meta data can be found?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello, everybody

I tried to find where in pg_catalog stored functions are stored, but
with no success. Are they available in pg_catalog at all?
I have to find all the procedures that delete data from one of my
tables. I hope there's a better way to do that than simply search
function by function....

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas