Re: db size and tables size difference

От Naomi Walker
Тема Re: db size and tables size difference
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
How would one check for catalog bloat?  And, if bloated, would unloading
and reloading the database
fix it?

Naomi

> 3. Bloat in other system catalogs.  5GB of catalog bloat would be
> pretty awful, but maybe that's what it is.
>
> Try that last query without the namespace restrictions.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Naomi Walker                          Chief Information Officer
Eldorado Computing, Inc               nwalker@eldocomp.com
  ---An EDS Company                   602-604-3100
Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our
courage and strength. -- Anonymous