Re: problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bit with openssl

От u235sentinel
Тема Re: problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bit with openssl
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 12:06 -0600, u235sentinel wrote:
>

> This doesn't answer your question but why not use prepackaged binaries?

We're using prepackaged binaries from postgres.org and it seem to be
core dumping or seg faulting... well.. at least psql is.  It doesn't
seem to be very stable.  The 64 bit version at least.

I figured after a couple weeks of working on this I'd just start over
with my own build

От: John P Weatherman
Сообщение: Re: problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bit with openssl
От: u235sentinel
Сообщение: Re: problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bit with openssl