problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bit with openssl

От u235sentinel
Тема problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bit with openssl
Дата
Re: problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bit with openssl  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Re: problems compiling postgres 8.3.7 on Solaris 10 64 bitwith openssl  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Not sure if this is the right list but here goes.

I have gnu gcc and make on a Solaris 10 AMD64 system and having a bit of
a problem compling postgres 8.3.7 with openssl.  I've even tried with a
newly compiled version of openssl.  Verison 98 h-k.

I did read the solaris faq and it hasn't helped.  I"m curious if I"m
missing a bit of instruction somewhere in the docs that will tip me off
on how to build postgres.

I've been able to build it just fine btw without openssl.  But when I
tie ssl in it seems to compile but running pg_ctl gives me a relocate
error on libpq.so.

I'll copy / paste the error if I'm in the right place :-)

Thanks!