32bit and 64bit cluster with shared data silo

От Geoffrey
Тема 32bit and 64bit cluster with shared data silo
Дата
Re: 32bit and 64bit cluster with shared data silo
Список pgsql-admin
We have a two node cluster and we are planning on adding a third.
Question is, we want the third machine to be more robust, thus we want
more memory,  hence we would like to run 64bit.

Will this be a problem if our two current clustered machines are 32bit?
  Our data resides on a fiber connected shared data silo.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin