Re: implement ldap authentication in PostgreSQL

От Andreas Wenk
Тема Re: implement ldap authentication in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
mitra nazemian schrieb:
> hi,
> thanks. I know that I shoud use it
> host    all         all          127.0.0.1/32 <http://127.0.0.1/32>
>      ldap  / ldap://
> <ldap://your.domain.com/dc=company,dc=com;uid=;,ou=employees,dc=company,dc=com>your.domain.com/dc=company,dc=com;uid=

> <http://your.domain.com/dc=company,dc=com;uid=>;,ou=employees,dc=company,dc=com
>
> in pg_hba.conf. I have a basic problem. I am new in PostgreSQL and linux.
> I dont know where I shoud define dc, ou and my domain.
> thanks in advance.

ok - I think you should first get some info about LDAP and how to use it. What I've shown
is the way you can handle a ldap authentication and that's it what you can do or have to
set up in postgresql's pg_hba.conf. The rest is not related to postgresql at all (setting
up a directory in ldap and so on).

Cheers

Andy