Re: [GENERAL] pg_migrator not setting values of sequences?

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_migrator not setting values of sequences?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dne 14.07.09 04:37, Bruce Momjian napsal(a): <blockquote cite="mid:200907140237.n6E2b2x27210@momjian.us"
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"href="mailto:bruce@momjian.us"><bruce@momjian.us></a> writes:   </pre><blockquote
sequenceswere at the initial values and not

bumped up to the last used value as I would have expected. The first
nextval call on any sequence in the migrated 8.4 database always
amgoing to have to run some tests to

toinclude relkind 'S' in the set of

Thanks, I have fixed pg_migrator with the attached patch.  Once we find
the cause of the lovacuum problem, I will make a new pg_migrator release.
 </pre></blockquote> I think you don't need transfer sequence table, because pg_dump should create DDL command (CREATE