Re: [GENERAL] pg_migrator not setting values of sequences?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_migrator not setting values of sequences?
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] pg_migrator not setting values of sequences?  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM> writes:
> I think you don't need transfer sequence table, because pg_dump should
> create DDL command (CREATE SEQUENCE) which should create new nice
> sequence relation.

Yeah, but pg_dump is doing a schema-only dump so it doesn't transfer the
current state of the sequence.

The most effective solution might be to revert the change in pg_migrator
and instead have pg_dump interpret --binary-upgrade --schema-only to
include the data for sequences.  It seems ugly as sin though :-(

Сообщение: Re: Add encoding support to COPY
Сообщение: Re: Add encoding support to COPY