Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench

От Andreas Wenk
Тема Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
Дата
Re: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
Список pgsql-general
originally posted at BUGS list - now answering at GENERAL list

Pavel Golub schrieb:
> Hello, Oscar.
>
> First of all you shouldn't post such messages here since this is not a
> bug for sure.
>
> Take a look on MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL at
> http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/
>
> You will be surprised :)

Hi Pavel,

since I did some research for such a tool, I am wondering if there is a similar one for
none Windows OS. I installed this tool and thought it's a good one - but sadly it's
working only on Windows ;-). This is interesing for people needing more options as given
in pgAdmin.

Do you know something else?

Thankls a lot & Cheers

Andy