Re: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench

От Pavel Golub
Тема Re: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello, Andreas.

You wrote:

AW> originally posted at BUGS list - now answering at GENERAL list

AW> Pavel Golub schrieb:
>> Hello, Oscar.
>>
>> First of all you shouldn't post such messages here since this is not a
>> bug for sure.
>>
>> Take a look on MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL at
>> http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/
>>
>> You will be surprised :)

AW> Hi Pavel,

AW> since I did some research for such a tool, I am wondering if there is a similar one for
AW> none Windows OS. I installed this tool and thought it's a good one - but sadly it's
AW> working only on Windows ;-). This is interesing for people needing more options as given
AW> in pgAdmin.

AW> Do you know something else?

The latest release of MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL is
specialy tested for Wine support. Thus all you need is to install Wine
of the latest version. Some details ma be found here:
http://pgolub.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/pgmdd-1-2-8-wine-out-of-the-box/

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com