Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>>> have DP> the patience to implement it.
>>>
>>> There is one thing that I found while looking at the resources: The OP
>>> said the table creation dialog did not fit on his 1024x600 screen. But
>>> on my XP SP3 machine this dialog is only 556 pixel high.
>> In my experience GTK widgets tend to be larger than Windows or Mac
>
> That's also my experience. (And that's why I initialy worked on the sizer
> stuff)

Showing my total lack of knowledge about GTK.. :-)

Isn't there some way to theme or style GTK to make them smaller? I would
assume it's very theme:able in general (again, not knowing), but would
it allow something like that? Or would it break everything?

-- Magnus HaganderSelf: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Сообщение: Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook
Сообщение: Re: BUG: Pgadmin3 on a netbook