Re: postgresql-8.3.7 unexpected connection closures

От justin
Тема Re: postgresql-8.3.7 unexpected connection closures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pavel Stehule wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:162867790906190935g1194dacdkc52b7216defa5a58@mail.gmail.com"
type="cite"><prewrap="">2009/6/19 Leif B. Kristensen <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"

nobody needs Windows. But Postgres has only one reputation. Problems
on windows are PostgreSQL's problem too.

And there are some native windows firms that starts develop with
Postgres. And this people expecting stability. So if we support some,
we have to do it well.

regards
Pavel Stehul</pre></blockquote> i've been running Postgresql on windows for a few years now and did not suffer these
problems. I have dealt with these problems running MsSQL 7 and 2000.   <br /><br /> If any software is having a
specificproblem with windows I guarantee the MS offering is having the same problem.  Just replace X application with
the MS offering you will have possible list of solutions.  <br />