Re: postgresql-8.3.7 unexpected connection closures

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: postgresql-8.3.7 unexpected connection closures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2009/6/19 Leif B. Kristensen <leif@solumslekt.org>:
> On Friday 19. June 2009, Andrew Maclean wrote:
>>I would NEVER run a production server in windows!
>>
>>These are just laptops/workstations that are used for development e.g,
>> when network connections are not available or when travelling.
>
> Both my workstation and laptop have run Linux since 2003, and work
> great. Who needs Windows?

nobody needs Windows. But Postgres has only one reputation. Problems
on windows are PostgreSQL's problem too.

And there are some native windows firms that starts develop with
Postgres. And this people expecting stability. So if we support some,
we have to do it well.

regards
Pavel Stehule