Re: pgindent run coming

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgindent run coming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I did a diff, attached, and found some typedefs that don't appear, like
> PortalData.  That is defined in our code as:
>
>     typedef struct PortalData *Portal;
>
>     typedef struct PortalData
>     {
>         /* Bookkeeping data */
>         bool        visible;        /* include this portal in pg_cursors? */
>     } PortalData;
>
> I will try to build on Linux here and see how objdump displays that,
> unless you can get me the output.

Well, that is almost certainly a result of the change you asked me to
make :-)

The symbol is in the run done early this morning before those changes.
See
<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=dungbeetle&dt=2009-06-10%20064401&stg=typedefs>

So we need to look and see what tag that symbol has in the objdump output.

cheers

andrew