Re: pgindent run coming

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgindent run coming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>
>>> OK, Andrew, would you use the find_typedef file that is in CVS HEAD and
>>> run that.  I think that will fix our problem and then I can use the
>>> buildfarm version.   How often does that run and does it pull the script
>>> from CVS HEAD?
>>>

>> The buildfarm does not run the find-typedefs script. Its code for this
>> is below. My Unix machine runs this once a day. I can do runs on Windows
>> and Cygwin manually.
>>
>> If there is changed logic tell me what it is and I'll try to get it done.
>>

> Yes, please make the attached change, and rerun the script.  This change
> reflects the changes I made in src/tools/find_typedef.
>
> What value is there if the URL I have just runs on Linux?  It probably
> has the same coverage I have for BSD.  I asked for something that was
> automated for more platforms a year ago and I still don't have it?  I
> might as well just use the same method I have have used for years.

Well, sometimes I build it and they don't come ;-).

I don't have every platform under the sun that I can run this on,
although I do now have an FBSD VM that I didn't have when I worked on
this previously. If you're actually going to use it I'll set it up as a
buildfarm member and run the find-typedefs there.

I will make the change you request and rerun the stuff on the platforms
I have that are currently buildfarm members, but AFAICT the Linux output
will still include the stat symbol (your change doesn't affect the Linux
branch at all).

Both my version and yours contains provision for filtering out certain
symbols ('timestamp' etc). Maybe we need to add 'stat' to that list.

cheers

andrew