Re: pgindent run coming

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgindent run coming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Well, sometimes I build it and they don't come ;-).
>
> I don't have every platform under the sun that I can run this on,
> although I do now have an FBSD VM that I didn't have when I worked on
> this previously. If you're actually going to use it I'll set it up as a
> buildfarm member and run the find-typedefs there.
>
> I will make the change you request and rerun the stuff on the platforms
> I have that are currently buildfarm members, but AFAICT the Linux output
> will still include the stat symbol (your change doesn't affect the Linux
> branch at all).

Good point.  Here is another diff I need you to make to the pl file.
If you want to make your pl file the official version and replace the
shell script in CVS, that is fine with me.  Do you want me to do that?

*** ./script.pl.orig    Wed Jun 10 09:39:27 2009
--- ./script.pl    Wed Jun 10 11:09:36 2009
***************
*** 14,20 ****
  if (@err == 1) # Linux
  {
  @dumpout = `objdump -W $bin 2>/dev/null | egrep -A3
! '(DW_TAG_typedef|DW_TAG_structure_type|DW_TAG_union_type)' 2>/dev/null`;
  foreach (@dumpout)
  {
  @flds = split;
  if (@err == 1) # Linux