Re: Issues with Bjorn and Packagers list

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Issues with Bjorn and Packagers list
Дата
Re: Issues with Bjorn and Packagers list  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On 6/6/09 11:56 AM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> As per Tom, I saw his message come through also ...
>
> All his messages are stuck in the queue with:
>
> Token: 8C7F-9D6E-7A54
> Type: consult
> Expires: Fri Jun 12 19:54:36 2009
> Reason: GLOBAL ADMIN BODY: /\bsubscribe\b/i matched "subscribe" at line
> number 7.

Someday we need to make that smarter.  If an e-mail contains the word
subscribe (or other "admin" words) but has > 100 additional words, then
it shouldn't be held.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Please update Regional Contacts
Сообщение: Re: Please update Regional Contacts